lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

MUSIC & ARTS

SOO
here is one of my favourite instrumental bands ever
''Sigur Ros''
from Iceland I think
A year ago they openned bjorks concert here in gdl and i missed it ... :(
but Hoping they'll come again
I leave you here this video
of my favourite song of them

this is an album's desing wich I think its great, really artistic, really into de concept and perception of freefull people...think so


This unforgettable and award-winning video from Iceland, conceived by and supervised by the musical group, Sigur Ros and the filmmaker, Agust Jacobsson
This unique music video is part of the Sprout Touring Film Festival (showcasing films related to the field of developmental disabilities). Click the following link to see a complete listing of all the films available through this festival:





Im gonna upload more bands and stuff later..I dont have time
Hope you like it!
and yess by the way
im back to english
Promise I wont change sorry

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario