sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

Funny stuff

                          
''Controversy''


The infinite knowledge
The infinite ignorance
They lived with out being known
Forced to face, by the mediocre ones
Who always have wanted to enjoy them
In order to solve their diferences between the transcendental.
We never got to know what happened,
Both used silence as their only argument.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! this is like the 3 time I post this day but I have nothing better to do :D

Well I was wasting time online and I found this really funny page named
Fuck my life
its about many people writting their disgraces and I spent like 1 hour laughing I swear
cause there are like reaaally disgracefull stories, I dont know if all of them are truth but girl, listen to to me. I love other people's pain
...just kidding haha, I felt bad about writting that but I wasnt keeping it.
check this out, these one were my favourites:


 Today, I told my mom about my night terrors in which I am laying in a ditch with people shooting at me, and I have no ammunition to defend myself. She told me I should stop being such a whiny bitch, and to grow up and be a man. I am 20 and got back from Iraq 10 months ago. FML

Today, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I called all my family members to invite them over this evening because I had some very important news for them that could not wait. They all declined the invite. When I asked why, they said they were going to my cousins to watch his new TV. FML

Today, I was arrested because my 6 year old son called the police saying that I was hitting my wife and that she was crying. My wife and I were having making love. FML

Today, I got my first kiss. I'm 56. FML

Today, as I was bagging groceries at Dominicks, I looked down to see a 6 year old urinating on my shoes and the floor next to me. I told his mother that he should take her kid to the restroom, only to be told to "mind my own god damned business." I was later fired for arguing with the customer. FML

 Hahahaha ok, Im glad of not being anyone of them
but certainly, I have some things to put in fuck my life
And talking about funny things
I've been watching videos about this guy named
Shanedawson
He is really funny, making parody's about miley cirus and guetto girls
I totally lol


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario