lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

Hello again!
sorry I didnt upload anything this week but I didnt had any time :(
but now Im grounded! so that means Im gonna be sitted here like for 2 more weeks haha
I had like veeeery bad grades and I got grounded until I get better :( whatever it's not hard for me cause my school its so easy
and if my school its too easy you may ask, So why do you have terrible grades?
well I was soo busy about my band and working and blahblah y didnt did anything
this is my consecuence:(
I wont go out for several days
whatever
it gives me time to work on my new projects and stuff
And by the way, I made this lots of drawings and I wanted your opinion but my camera isnt with me :( yet
ill show them tomorrow I pick it up
I didnt had anything to upload so I remember I promised to show you how I went on halloween and this is it


Nice huh?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario