jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

libertines!

Black & White...I think black white photos really help to stylize your figure and gives that oldie & artistic touch to the things
I like the photos like with flash and edit them into black & White, they are fashion.
And as I said before, my fav colours are black & white
and I want you people to tell me what colors do you like the best!??
fix your pics just a little bit not too much because then it looks like fake
thnx



















------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoy watching at collections of designers that use post-inpresionism, cubism, futurism and all those things...I wonder if people ever go out with such clothing but whatever
they are so great and i think its a little hard being original and professional with this shit
in the 6 photo (the guy with the squared and triangled jacket) its so cool the idea, i want to do kind of something like that
i dont like too much colors so i think its the greatest perception of cubism and futurism,
I wonder how fashion will turn to like in 50 years...
So how do you think the art of fashion will be in 50 or 100 years?
post post post!
















omg this pic remembers me of one time i was like really grounded for 2 months i think and my mom was tired of watching me doing nothing and she bought me lots of ''lienzos'' (dont know how to say it in english) and I painted like aaaall day because I didnt had permission to do almost anything and the funny thing was that when my mom saw my paintings she was kind of scared hahaha since then, i dont show her many things that will be enough to send me to a psychologist.
But it was reallty cool! so are you grounded? start painting things to scare your mom, its fun.


















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






T shrits with triangles? I do like them! well, i rather when they are white and baggy but whatevever.
It looks nice, the small hot pants or shorts with tall shoes and messy hair
Do you see the 2 photo?
I hate it! I like makeup but I hate when girls like put on too much and look like white in the face and darker in the neck and arms...and look like a geisha poop face;please dont do it, it looks horrible

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario